Panorama Centre For Surgical Oncology
Scheduling an initial appointment
Welcome to the Panorama Centre for Surgical Oncology
Although we are eager to assist you, we want to ensure that:
- You see for a condition that falls within our scope of care and,
- You see that appropriate clinical team members to best assist you.
To assist us in planning your visit, please provide us with the following:
2. Ensure that you send us all your results. This might be blood tests, x-rays, scans, biopsy results and reports from previous doctors you saw.
3. Provide us with as mush background information about your problem as possible.
(This will help us to start planning you treatment before you arrive, The more information we have, the better we can prepare and the more productive you first visit will be)
Email the completed patient form and your results to the following email addresses:
Our address is:
1st floor of the Panorama Heathcare Centre,
60 Hennie Winterbach St, Panorama, Cape Town, 7500
Tel Number: 0219397790
What to expect during your visit:
- Please arrive 10min before your appointment time on your first visit.
- The first appointment is usually 60 minutes long.
- You might see one of our physician extenders initially to get some background clinical information from you
- You will be examined by one or more members of our clinical team.
- Occasionally you may undergo a biopsy or needle aspiration (any procedures will be explained in detail before)
- We will devise a develop treatment plan / Give recommendations and/or referrals to other specialists, if needed;
have laboratory tests done, if needed.
- You will receive clear communication about future visits / admissions / procedures
- You will have time to ask questions and your concerns addressed.
We look forward to meeting you.
When you need to cancel an appointment, we would appreciate your consideration for our providers’ time that has been set aside for you and that other patients might be anxious to see us should an opening become available. Below is our cancellation policy:
No charge for cancellations made more than 24-hours days prior to the appointment.
If you do not cancel your appointment or do no show up for your scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the provider’s fee.
Panorama Centre for Surgical Oncology